Home Again
One of the problems I seem to have is that the time it takes to update and edit this blog. I have been remiss. The following pictures are from the trip through the Adoraadancs National Forest in New York on Route 28 on September 23 or Day three.
The area is sort of amazing since you see so many lakes that they end up numbering them, Lake One, Lake Two, ... Lake 8.
Now some videos from NY 28. Ones I loaded before but as "images".
A
A
The area is sort of amazing since you see so many lakes that they end up numbering them, Lake One, Lake Two, ... Lake 8.
The following Pictures are from Day 4 which was September 24. This was the route from the Saint Johnsbury, VT to Saint Andrews New Brunswick.
The bad news is that the pictures, because of the way I uploaded them, the are not in order.
The following pictures are from day 7 or September 27 the trip from Halifax, NS to Sydney, NS.
We got to Sydney and as you can see from the pictures above, the weather was begining to get sort of "bad" for motorcycle riding. The next day, a Thursday, saw rain all day in the forecast. So we decided to rent a car and do something different, go underground, not a cave but a coal mine.
The next day we left for the start of the trip home. We opted to go home via Prince Edward Island. Why, just because. It was sort of on the way.
The ferry ride to the island is free. There are some videos from the ferry trip below.
To get off the island you have to pay. Its only $18.75 Candian Dollars to get off the island by bridge. Its $77 to get off the island using the Ferry. Interesting the ferry ride to PEI is free and the trip back costs.
Here are some pictures from PEI
Ok now some other videos from the trip through Aidrondack Park NY 28. The videos don't do the route justice
To get to NY Route 28 we had to take a secondary road. It was Moose River Road. Sorry I don't have any pictures. As I said, the bike mounted video requires that I stop to turn it on. And frankly, I forget all about it. The route was that cool.
Ok. I had to reload the videos, my error.
Here are some videos from the ferry ride.
Now some videos from NY 28. Ones I loaded before but as "images".
Now some videos from NY 28
A
A
A
A
Comments
Post a Comment